Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical painless procedure which exfoliates the top layers of skin to reveal a smoother more even textured surface. It helps improve skin turnover and may also improve the skin’s elasticity and texture by stimulating the production of new collagen. Several topical products can be applied immediately after your treatment for additional benefits depending on your specific needs (acne, pigmentation, antiaging etc).
The following concerns can be improved with microdermabrasion:
- Exfoliation of dead skin cells and increased blood flow to the surface
- Overall skin texture
- Flaking and dry dehydrated skin
- Enlarged/clogged pores/milia/blackheads
- Acne and blemishes
- Fine lines and minor superficial wrinkles
- Faint age spots
- Growth Factors
- Hydration with hyaluronic acid
- Whitney Henry
- Tina Gerken
- Virginia Beach
Interested in microdermabrasion?
Schedule an appointment