Did you know that Pariser Dermatology Specialists partners with Virginia Clinical Research (VCR)? This is a huge benefit to our patients! Our doctors work with the clinical researchers at VCR to test and validate the latest medications and treatments. We are the first to know about breakthroughs in medicine and we will always pass that along to our patients. Click here to learn more about VCR.
Virginia Clinical Research is currently Seeking:
Female volunteers for a clinical research study of 2 investigational Intense Pulsed Light devices for the removal of unwanted body hair under the arms, near the bikini line and on the lower leg.
The study involves 18 visits to our clinic over the course of 2 years.
You may be able to participate if you are:
- A female between the ages of 18 and 65
- Have natural body hair color that is dark blonde to black
- Have a skin tone that falls in the range of pale white to moderate brown
Qualified participants will receive
- Study-related care and office visits at no cost
- Compensation of $50 for each study visit, up to $900.
For more information call: 757-625-0151 or visit VCRstudies.com