Pariser Dermatology Specialists has been providing dermatology services to the Hampton Roads community for almost 75 years. Today, Pariser Dermatology Specialists has six locations across Hampton Roads and is one of the largest independent dermatology practices in the country.
We have an open position in our Suffolk office. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is organized; detail orientated, and possesses excellent customer service and communication skills. Previous administrative/front desk experience is required. Experience in a private medical office and working with an EMR system is required. This position serves as support for general medical office activities in order to maintain an efficient and effective office operation. The front desk is the first contact with patients and business relations, and therefore requires providing a high level of customer service during all interactions, both in person and on the phone.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling patient appointments and providing professional customer service
- Checking patients in and out
- Obtaining health insurance cards/information
- Verifying patient information
- Collecting payments from the patient
- Answering incoming /making outgoing phone calls
- Experience in a medical office required
- Knowledge and understanding of MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a front desk/administrative position
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task
|Job Category||Front Desk|